WHY YOU NEED SANITIZATION
At Corona Sanitization, we are a team of professionals who are here to provide effective timely solutions and trustworthy services to all kinds of Residential and Commercial spaces. As a service providing company, we believe in delivering sanitization services to the community with utmost safety and cost efficiency to reach client expectations. Sanitization of your home or office kills all the viruses, making the area virus free for you family, friends or colleagues.
Cleaning and sanitizing helps your business stay compliant with food safety laws and regulations.
As concern around the current worldwide pandemic situation refuses to die down anytime soon, cleaning & disinfecting our homes continues to remain the No. 1 priority for each one of us. Our professionals use chemicals that have been approved by the Environmental Protection Agency as disinfectants that can kill viruses, harmful germs & bacteria.
Home germ elimination is especially useful if you or one of your loved ones has recently been ill or if you have a newborn child. Professional home sanitizing services are the perfect solution to eliminate any possibility of having a contagious illness contaminating your house. Sansitization & Disinfection Service Lite service involves thorough misting to deliver disinfection to your entire home, in a couple of hours.
For extra protection, Sterifume Sanitization & Disinfection involves sanitizing wipes before the misting treatment. With this, it provides an extra layer of coating to prevent recontamination. The coating will stay intact up to 30 days even with routine daily cleaning.
Get your vehicle disinfected from Organic vehicle Sanitization & disinfection specialists to ensure the safety of you and your family even while travelling.
I. Surface and Space treatment of entire internal areas of your Outlets/ Office .
This includes, entire internal areas of the office (excluding server room), stairs, lift cabins, all wash rooms.
II. SOP / Treatment details: Surface and Air Sterilization.
Quaternary Ammonium Compound (Virex II 256 ) shall be fogged using specialized equipment. The premise shall have to be kept closed for at least for one hour.
Quat is widely used for its bactericidal, virucidal, sporicidal, and fungicidal properties. It is active against a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria, yeasts, fungi, viruses, and spores. These chemical work by attacking membrane lipids, RNA, and other essential cell components.
We use VIREX II 256, a product of Diversey which is non-corrosive, non-staining, non-smelling and is very convenient to apply.
Chemical will be misted/ cold fogged to form a layer of chemical on all vertical/ horizontal surfaces. This is a wet disinfection and hence chemical will not be applied over electrical / electronic items and exposed wires.
III. Pre- Treatment Requirements:
1. If premises to be treated have organic and inorganic material such as dust, soil, spit, etc., they should be cleaned from all surfaces for the disinfection to be effective.
2. All indoor plants, electric, electronic items, food items, washed utensils and cutlery shall be removed / covered from the premise to be treated.
3. All electronic items such as Monitors, keyboards, DVR, Intercom equipment, Display Boards, should be kept covered
4. Personal belongings such as watch, hand bags, mobile, Jewelry, personal coffee mugs etc to be removed from the premise. Or Kept under Drawers.
5. Premise to be vacated prior to commencement of our disinfection.
6. Lifts have to be opened up for treatment.
7. All Fans, Air conditioner should be switched off before our service.
IV. Description of our services:
1. Cold fogging/ misting equipment will be deployed to apply the disinfectant
2. We require water and electricity for our services.
3. Work will commence from the end and move towards the entrance.
4. Entire area will be provided for our service in each unit. In case if any area remains untreated, microbes can be present and carried out to treated areas.
5. The treated premise should be kept closed for at least one hour for effective results.
1. There is no residual action of any microbial disinfection service. All microorganisms present in the property at the time of treatment will be destroyed
2. Microorganisms can enter through men, material, water and air, the surface will be free till the next touch/entry of microorganism.
3. Preventive steps such as sanitizing hand before the entry of personnel including occupants, cleaning staff, all other service personnel etc. is needed
4. Regular disinfection of door knobs/ handles, lift buttons inside & outside, taps, flush buttons and other frequently touched points shall be taken up by your team
5. The cleaning materials such as mop/ brush etc. need to be disinfected before use.